- COVID-19 – OUR APPROACH
Richmond Station has always focused on making people happy – and staying healthy has been our shared pre-occupation since the onset of COVID-19. Our team has been taking in the guidance of Toronto Public Health, Health Canada and the World Health Organization. By now, we have all learned to adopt best practices in our day-to-day life, and at Richmond Station we have set up some standard rules for our staff and customers.
Here’s what we’re doing to keep our staff and customers safe
- Every person entering our space must be wearing a mask or visor.
- There is hand sanitizer available for you to use upon entering and exiting.
- Only five customers will be allowed in the space at a time.
- Only customers that have already placed an order will be allowed in.
- We are sanitizing high touch surfaces every 30 minutes.
- Doors will be propped open when you enter & exit.
Here’s what you should know before you come by to see us:
- We are not open for dine-in service at this time.
- We are only accepting orders placed through third party platfroms or directly from our website.
- You cannot walk-in to place a take out order.
- We are not accepting cash payments under any circumstance.
- Washrooms are not available to guests or drivers. They are for our staff only.
Social Distancing policies are in effect at all times at Richmond Station. When you arrive you will see arrows on the floor to guide you through the space – our goal is to keep traffic flowing in a single direction. You will also find signs on the floor that tell you where to stand while you wait.