- COVID-19 – Our Approach
On Saturday November 14th, Richmond Station will reopen for indoor dining. We are following the recent guidelines and best practives released by the provincial government and are committed to offering a dining experience that is engaging, intimate and safe.
Richmond Station has always focused on making people happy – and staying healthy has been our shared pre-occupation since the onset of COVID-19. By now, we have all learned to adopt best practices in our day-to-day life, and at Richmond Station we have set up some standard rules for our staff and customers.
What To Expect When You Arrive
Here’s what we’re doing to keep our staff and customers safe
- Every person entering the restaurant must be wearing a mask.
- There is hand sanitizer available for you to use upon entering and exiting.
- We are sanitizing high touch surfaces every 30 minutes.
- Doors will be propped open when you enter & exit, weather permitting.
- The music volume will be low so we can all avoid having to shout, a know increase to spreading the airborne virus.
What you will notice about our staff:
- All of our staff will be wearing masks, at all times.
- Guest facing staff will be wearing eye protection, to comply with provincial guidelines.
Here’s what you should know before you come by to see us:
- Our dining room is limited to 50 person capacity.
- Only 4 guests are permitted per table.
- We will be taking contact information for every guest that visits with us.
- Last Call for alcohol service is at 9pm every night.
- All guests must leave the restaurant no later than 10pm.
- Reservations are not required, but are recommended.
- We are not accepting cash payments under any circumstance.
Current Provincial Guidelines
City of Toronto Guidelines
Look At The Data That Drives These Decisions