- COVID-19 – OUR APPROACH
Richmond Station has always focused on making people happy – and staying healthy has been our shared pre-occupation since the onset of COVID-19. Our team has been taking in the guidance of Toronto Public Health, Health Canada and the World Health Organization. By now, we have all learned to adopt best practices in our day-to-day life, and at Richmond Station we have set up some standard rules for our staff and customers.
Here’s what we’re doing to keep our staff and customers safe
- Every person entering the restaurant must be wearing a mask.
- There is hand sanitizer available for you to use upon entering and exiting.
- We are sanitizing high touch surfaces every 30 minutes.
- Doors will be propped open when you enter & exit, weather permitting.
Here’s what you should know before you come by to see us:
- We are not accepting cash payments under any circumstance.
Social Distancing policies are in effect at all times at Richmond Station.