What To Know Before You Arrive
Beginning Wednesday September 22nd, 2021, our staff will be asking all guests joining us for indoor dining to show proof of vaccination and proof of identity before being seated at their table. This step in our hospitality is mandated by the Province of Ontario, and here is what you need to know before arriving for your reservation:
1. Proof of COVID 19 Vaccination
Proof of COVID 19 Vaccination can be shown to our staff as printed PDF or as electronically on your smartphone. We ask that you obtain your proof of vaccination before arriving at the restaurant. You can CLICK HERE to start the process of obtaining your proof of vaccination. The process will take just a few minutes and you will need your OHIP card handy to complete all the steps.
2. Proof of Identity
Guests who are dining indoors and over the age of 12 need to provide proof of having two doses of the COVID 19 Vaccine as well as proof of identity. Proof of Identity must include name and date of birth. Photo ID is not required. Examples of types of ID that are acceptable include: birth certificate, citizenship card, driver’s license, government issued identification including health card. If the document does not include a name and date of birth it is not permitted to be used as proof of identification.
There are exemptions to the mandatory requirement outlined above. Below you will find a full list of the exemptions and information on what information you may need to provide our staff to confirm that the exemption fits for your case.
- A patron who is entering an indoor area solely for the following purposes: to use a washroom; to access an outdoor area that can only be accessed through an indoor route; to make a retail purchase; while placing or picking up an order; while paying for an order; to purchase admission; or as may be necessary for the purposes of health and safety. All other public health measures (e.g., masking and physical distancing) continue to apply to patrons.
- Children under 12 years of age. If a child is accompanied by a guardian, the guardian must be vaccinated.
- Medical exemptions: patrons with a medical exemption are required to present identification and a written document stating the individual is exempt for a medical reason to the business or organization.
- Workers, contractors, repair workers, delivery workers, students, volunteers, inspectors or others who are entering the business or organization for work purposes and not as patrons.
If you have any question about what to expect when you arrive, or would like to ask a question about the COVID Passport prior to your visit, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.